How do I use my Solidamie bar?
How long does bar shampoo last?
Each Solidamie shampoo bar weighs between 60 and 65 grams and replaces between 2 and 2.5 bottled shampoos sized 250ml. Depending on your hair length and frequency of use, our customers have been saying It typically lasts between 2 and 3 months.
Where is my order?
We aim to dispatch within 1-2 working days, however, there might be delays due to limited service during coronavirus.
Can I return an item?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the product, we are not able to accept returns unless the item was faulty.
How to recycle our packaging?
Each bar is wrapped in wax coated food grade compostable wrap, feel free to place it in your home compost bin.
In larger packages we use compostable pellets which could be dissolved in water and put down the sink.
All other packaging is cardboard based and could be recycled with your paper recycling.
Custom Duties payments when shipped to EU from UK.
- Items sent to the EU from England, Scotland and Wales are subject VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below.
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Commercial items/goods (excluding personal correspondence) sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country. We are not able to advise on what these may be. Please contact the embassy or customs authority of the destination country for help, either directly or via their websites.
Haven’t found an answer? Please email email@example.com